GDRP for Mint Print
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Mint Print needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Mint Print permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Mint Print legitimate interests
- Mint Print needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Note that Mint Print has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.